At Workcoup Ltd (Registered in UNITED KINGDOM, Number 09757086) we are committed to protecting your privacy. We will strive to operate wholly in accordance with our obligations under the UK Data Protection Act 1998. We respect every individuals right to Privacy and understand the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of information stored whilst using this site.
Personal data which you supply to us may be transferred to third party service providers to be stored or processed on our behalf.
Information www.workcoup.com may collect from you.
We collect information you provide by filling in forms on www.workcoup.com. Personal information is collected if you choose to use certain functions on our site, such as job seeker accounts and recruiter accounts. Including information you provide at the time of registering to our service, subscribing to our service and posting material on our website. Your contact details and other information you supply as part of the registration process is stored by us and used to provide you with the information you have requested.
Your profile and CV information can be made available for searching and viewing over the internet and downloading by any recruiter or other person or organisation who requests job seekers or CV’s matching your criteria.
We may collect details of transactions and services you use through our site.
General data may be collected such as general demographic and other site usage data, such as your IP address and browser.
We do not collect and store your financial details on this site.
How Workcoup might use your information.
– We use the information to provide you with the service and information you request from us. To fulfil our obligations in regards to any service contract entered into between Workcoup and you.
– With your consent we may contact you with information and offers we consider relevant to you. These may be service updates, price changes and other relevant information. With your consent you may be contacted by third parties.
– We provide statistical information to recruiters and advertisers about site visitors and users. This does not include any information that is identifiable.
– To research the effectiveness of the service provided.
Access to information and Disclosure of your information to Third Parties.
– Personally identifiable information submitted by recruiters, advertisers and job seekers on registration forms are not made public without your consent.
– Information submitted by job seekers are only viewable by a Workcoup customer if you have consented to this in the registration or create profile section.
If you choose to make your profile public then it is made public.
If you apply for a job, any personal information within your profile or application will be sent to the recruiter who posted that job. Workcoup strives to work with only customers who work within the UK Data Protection Act 1998, we take no responsibility for the way in which our customers use the information you send to them.
It is the users responsibility to maintain up to date account details, we suggest reviewing and updating your account monthly. You may delete your Workcoup account at anytime by choosing the close account function within your Account. Deleted account details may be archived by Workcoup, they will not be accessible to any users or third parties of Workcoup.
Where we store your information
To keep your information private we provide you with password locked accounts. Please do not share your password with anyone. Change your password monthly or sooner if compromised.
Whilst we endeavour to protect your personal information with anti-virus and firewall protectors the internet is not completely secure. Any transmission is at your own risk.